Monday, May 2, 2011

TAKE A WALK THROUGH MY GARDEN


 Come take a walk through my garden with me!  This is just a sample of what is going on out there!

 These little beauties are braving the cold weather and doing just fine.  Hybird Iris from Oregon do very well in OK! They're standing at attention in every corner and bed available.

These are nothing like the old fashioned Iris that I knew as a child.  I loved them too.  These are the super duper Iris on steroids brand.  Of all the flora and fauna, THESE are the lovliest!

 They come in all different colors and shades and prove each spring that there really is a GOD!    How else could something so beautiful spring up from a dry old looking root? There is no other explanation!!

My backyard is shouting GLORY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment