Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Philip

This daddy/horse is THIRTY-FOUR YEARS OLD TODAY, and is the youngest one of the three most important men in my world. And he is FINE!

He is strong and kind, brilliant and humble, fun and thoughtful.

He is a super daddy and devoted husband. He loves God and has his priorities perfectly placed. He takes care of his little family beautifully.  (He says his family isn't little, just short.)

He is my hero and my little boy.  He knows me better than I know myself sometime and I trust his counsel completely.

I think that's just the way it's supposed to be when boys become men.

He's making some fabulous memories with his own children now and it's delightful to watch it happen! He laughs at their antics and enjoys them thoroughly.

We "cheer him on from the stands" and celebrate his accomplishments! His international career takes him all over the world and he embraces the adventure. It's his turn to make the world spin now!

 He's in my thoughts and prayers every single day. Hanging out with him is a fabulous time!

 We have that sweet mother/son" relationship that only other mothers-of-sons can grasp. He can read my mind across a room and I know what he's feeling by the look on his face.  That's just the way it works!  I love it! And I love him....and as they say in this family....TO THE MOON AND BACK! 

I hope his birthday is the best one ever!




   






 








No comments:

Post a Comment